I have the qualifications and experience to back up what I say…
Jennifer Masson MA RD LE LD a licensed nutritionist and certified KETO Reboot coach is a highly-sought after published author, blogger and speaker for health, fitness and well-being. Over the span of 20 years, she has consulted with hundreds of men and women looking to reinvent their lives through improved lifestyle choices.Jennifer’s extensive background in health and wellness include her life experience (battling two brain tumors) and extensive formal education. In addition to her
Bachelors and Masters in nutrition, Jennifer has collaborated with former Olympic Sport Dietitian, Bob Seebohar to design programs for both athletes and people who want to improve overall sport performance. She lives in Florida with her 2 boys, and husband John a practicing critical care and pulmonary physician.
Areas of expertise: Nutrition, Fitness, Skincare, Women’s health, Wellness
- Bachelor’s Degree Dietetics, Rutgers University
- Master’s Degree Nutrition Science, Syracuse University
- Licensed Registered Dietitian-National Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Licensed Paramedical Esthetician, State of Florida
- Certified KETO R3boot Coach
Most recent contributions:
- Nine foods you can still have if you are lactose intolerant:Insider.com; August 2018
- Twelve ways to end a caffeine addiction; thisisinsider.com: 8/14/2018
- The Ripple Effect:Dayspa Magazine; May 2017/p.44-46
- Six Foods To Eat for Ageless Skin: Dermascope magazine: June 2017
- see the articles and blogs page for more..
Jennifer Masson MA RD LDN LE email@example.com Instagram: nutritionistjen www.jenmassonnutrition.com